Thursday, October 21, 2010

9 months, 16.7lbs and growing

Anna Kate is now 9months almost 10 months.  She loves to read, crawl everywhere, get into everything.  She lights up when she sees: Daddy, Sadie (our dog), Mommy, her books, Mickey Mouse, food (haha), and anything with lots of bright colors.  Her newest thing: she is learning to push a walker toy.  It is so cute.  It is a walker that looks like a mail carriers buggy.  She pushes it until she runs into the couch and then stops and reaches down to get the mail out and she will put it back in.  I don't have a picture of this yet, but I do have a video I will upload later.  Here are a few pictures of her this month and our adventures to get a pumpkin. 
It got a little cold, so we broke out the jackets


Her newest thing...sticking her tongue out at you

She still likes to get her swing from time to time

Pumpkin patch


She loves her daddy

1 comment:

  1. these are precious!!!!! she is so happy :) beautiful family of webbs

    ReplyDelete