Anna Kate is rolling all over the place. I hope she will figure out how to crawl. As soon as we place her o her tummy, she quickly rolls on her back. But she will keep rolling to get where she wants to be or if she sees something interesting she wants to get. It is cute, but I worry about her learning how to crawl. I know every mom is going to say...enjoy her not crawling, but I would love to see her at least trying. She will get up on her hands and knees, but then she face plants in the carpet. Too cute though. She also has been sitting up so well and can reach for something kinda far and then push herself back up. So maybe this is the start to crawling. We will see.
I love these pictures. She was on the couch playing, with me sitting right there. And she was all about trying to eat my camera. Too adorable. She also loves her Sadie Girl. Our dog. Sadie on the other hand still isn't sure about her though. I guess she will get there soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment