Flowers are blooming everywhere. It is so pretty up here right now. We have really enjoyed the warm weather the past few days. It was a little crazy that just two weeks ago we were covered with 3-5 inches of snow and then this past weekend we had 80 degree weather. 
I get really excited when I see something new popping up out of the ground. At first I thought some of these flowers were going to be weeds, but then I was surprised to see they turned out to be flowers. Our sweet neighbor next to us informed me that around this time of year, usually anything coming up out of the ground will be a flower. So here are a few pictures I took out in the yard of our beautiful wild flowers. The yellow flower is a Daffodil and the purple flowers are Wild Purple Iris.







No comments:
Post a Comment